We ordered 4 MasterCraft interior doors for closets through Menards. Originally assured that most of these doors are sent out in 10 business days, when I checked out to pay, shipping date came up as 3 weeks. Oh well, just need to pay extra for carpenter to come back again.
They were to be shipped out yesterday, so I phoned today to check status. Menards called them and was told that the louvers were on back order; MasterCraft had no idea when they would receive them and not a clue as to when the doors would even be started.
I will forever stay away from MasterCraft. They are not a customer friendly company. Their web site gives no phone no. Surprise, surprise.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!