We ordered 4 MasterCraft interior doors for closets through Menards. Originally assured that most of these doors are sent out in 10 business days, when I checked out to pay, shipping date came up as 3 weeks. Oh well, just need to pay extra for carpenter to come back again.
They were to be shipped out yesterday, so I phoned today to check status. Menards called them and was told that the louvers were on back order; MasterCraft had no idea when they would receive them and not a clue as to when the doors would even be started.
I will forever stay away from MasterCraft. They are not a customer friendly company. Their web site gives no phone no. Surprise, surprise.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING