We ordered 4 MasterCraft interior doors for closets through Menards. Originally assured that most of these doors are sent out in 10 business days, when I checked out to pay, shipping date came up as 3 weeks. Oh well, just need to pay extra for carpenter to come back again.
They were to be shipped out yesterday, so I phoned today to check status. Menards called them and was told that the louvers were on back order; MasterCraft had no idea when they would receive them and not a clue as to when the doors would even be started.
I will forever stay away from MasterCraft. They are not a customer friendly company. Their web site gives no phone no. Surprise, surprise.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects