We ordered 4 MasterCraft interior doors for closets through Menards. Originally assured that most of these doors are sent out in 10 business days, when I checked out to pay, shipping date came up as 3 weeks. Oh well, just need to pay extra for carpenter to come back again.
They were to be shipped out yesterday, so I phoned today to check status. Menards called them and was told that the louvers were on back order; MasterCraft had no idea when they would receive them and not a clue as to when the doors would even be started.
I will forever stay away from MasterCraft. They are not a customer friendly company. Their web site gives no phone no. Surprise, surprise.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips