I have an air conditioner in my window and since it's such a big window I couldn't close up the sides with the plastic 'vanes' that come w/ the unit. So, being the lazy bum that I am, i just used duct tape to tape the whole window up.
Now, I have a problem. There is a bunch of crazy people living next door to me. Most of them are nice, god bless 'em... but one of them is possessed by the devil, and sits out on the porch all day either cursing to herself, or screaming at other tenants. Loud music isn't blocking it out well enough.
Anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to or put in the gap next to my air conditioner in order to help block out noise? Any and all help much appreciated.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING