Hello, I live in the Southern part of CT. I installed them in 1997. They are casements. The windows have been shot for a long time so I rarely opened them. I mean for at least six years. Now I really have to do something now that the kids can take care of themselves I have time. Thank god I did not sell to many of these windows. Jon.
I have been making phone calls and I'm not getting to far with help replacing my MW windows. I plan to keep looking into this. The best I got so far is 50% off of list price. Unreal isn't it. I can only tell you since 1985 the only windows for the money is Anderson.
Rotting Sills with MW windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!