Hello, I live in the Southern part of CT. I installed them in 1997. They are casements. The windows have been shot for a long time so I rarely opened them. I mean for at least six years. Now I really have to do something now that the kids can take care of themselves I have time. Thank god I did not sell to many of these windows. Jon.
I have been making phone calls and I'm not getting to far with help replacing my MW windows. I plan to keep looking into this. The best I got so far is 50% off of list price. Unreal isn't it. I can only tell you since 1985 the only windows for the money is Anderson.
Rotting Sills with MW windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects