Hello, I live in the Southern part of CT. I installed them in 1997. They are casements. The windows have been shot for a long time so I rarely opened them. I mean for at least six years. Now I really have to do something now that the kids can take care of themselves I have time. Thank god I did not sell to many of these windows. Jon.
I have been making phone calls and I'm not getting to far with help replacing my MW windows. I plan to keep looking into this. The best I got so far is 50% off of list price. Unreal isn't it. I can only tell you since 1985 the only windows for the money is Anderson.
Rotting Sills with MW windows
MW Windows-We can diagnose and prove your problems.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!