In our Style Challenge series, we ask some of our favorite bloggers from around the web to surprise us with their ideas for creating a stylish and functional space using Home Depot products as a starting point.
Scott Stoll is an award-winning papier-mâché artist who specializes in Halloween decorations. With his Halloween Style Challenge, he pulled out all the stops with his outdoor Halloween decorating ideas. He shares with us some of his techniques, too, with links to tutorials for some of the papier-mâché creations he used in his amazing Halloween display. Take a look to be impressed and inspired…
Halloween has always been a big deal at our house, for many years we have transformed our yard into a fun and creepy experience suitable for both kids and adults.
The sights and sounds of Halloween always make an appearance every October, and with the help of The Home Depot, our backyard was transformed into a magical Halloween experience that can be enjoyed while sitting around a roaring fire on a cool autumn evening.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love