In our Style Challenge series, we ask some of our favorite bloggers from around the web to surprise us with their ideas for creating a stylish and functional space using Home Depot products as a starting point.
Scott Stoll is an award-winning papier-mâché artist who specializes in Halloween decorations. With his Halloween Style Challenge, he pulled out all the stops with his outdoor Halloween decorating ideas. He shares with us some of his techniques, too, with links to tutorials for some of the papier-mâché creations he used in his amazing Halloween display. Take a look to be impressed and inspired…
Halloween has always been a big deal at our house, for many years we have transformed our yard into a fun and creepy experience suitable for both kids and adults.
The sights and sounds of Halloween always make an appearance every October, and with the help of The Home Depot, our backyard was transformed into a magical Halloween experience that can be enjoyed while sitting around a roaring fire on a cool autumn evening.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!