The Leakywindows.com site was built to give consumers information on defects and leaking problems associated with the Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork company. This site has been referenced in these forums. Until now the site has been password protected and restricted. We have received numerous requests for access to the site, many from members of this forum. The password protection has been removed and the majority of the site is now open to everyone.
Sorry it took so long.
Your home is simply AMAZING! Sorry about the window thing. You never see homes built like that anymore, and I'm not even talking about the straw bale walls. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up!
Rotting Pozzi windows
aluminum clad doors + windows look like stained wood
French Doors used as windows
SEMCO (Semling-Menke Co. Inc)
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight