The Leakywindows.com site was built to give consumers information on defects and leaking problems associated with the Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork company. This site has been referenced in these forums. Until now the site has been password protected and restricted. We have received numerous requests for access to the site, many from members of this forum. The password protection has been removed and the majority of the site is now open to everyone.
Sorry it took so long.
Your home is simply AMAZING! Sorry about the window thing. You never see homes built like that anymore, and I'm not even talking about the straw bale walls. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up!
Rotting Pozzi windows
aluminum clad doors + windows look like stained wood
French Doors used as windows
Semco Windows Purchase
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!