Q.: How much time do you need to quote for Injection Mold?
A.: Unless the Injection Molded Products has a very specific construction usually a quotation for a Plastic Mold is send the next day after we receive enquiry with all the necessary details about the Plastic Products or Plastic Mould.
Q.: I would like to get a quotation but the Plastic Parts are not yet protected by patent. Can you guaranty that my idea will be sufficiently protected if I send it to you for Plastic Mold Design and Injection Molded?
A.: If you feel uncomfortable about protection of your idea, we can sign a non disclosure agreement before you send us any data about Plastic Mold and Injection Moulded Products. Customers who do not have their own version of such agreement can download a copy from here.
Q.: What do you need to make a quotation for Plastic Mould Design, Mold Making and Injection Molding?
A.: To make quotation Injection Mold Design, Injection Moulding and Injection Molded Parts Manufacturer which will be adequate and sufficiently competitive, we need 3 things:
1. Molded Plastic Product drawing or 3D model data file or Injection Moulding Plastic product sample. If none of these are available, we need at least an ordinary sketch with the most critical dimensions of the Injection Moulded Parts on it.
2. Kind of plastic resin for Injection Molded Part you are going to use for Injection Molded Parts Manufacturers or an idea of the durability of the Injection Molded Parts ( what the Injection Moulded product is or does ).
3. Estimated quantity of the Plastic Moulding Injection product needed in a period of time ( i.e. one month ) and the idea of how many Plastic Injection Moulding products in total you are going to make ( estimated total sales ).
Q.: How long does it take to build an Injection Mould?
A.: It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape, but generally in case of Zetarmold a middle size Plastic Moulds are built in 45 days lead time.
Q.: I would like to have my Three Plate Mould built faster than you quoted. Is it possible ?
A.: Zetarmold's Plastic Injection Molding Process bulding lead time does not belog to the lengthy ones. On special request from clients and depending on our work load it is some times possible to make Injection Plastic Mould faster though the advancement cannot be big, just a few days.
Q.: Is it possible without a visit in your company to know whether my Injection Moulding is being built on schedule ?
A: On clients requests we are giving a detailed High Quality Mold bulding schedule and send weekly reports. The report may have digital pictures that show the Injection Moulding Process of work
Zetar Industry (http://www.zetarmold.com), Located in Shanghai China (a very big modern city), is specializing in manufacturing Injection Molding, Injection Moulding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs