Q.: How much time do you need to quote for Injection Mold?
A.: Unless the Injection Molded Products has a very specific construction usually a quotation for a Plastic Mold is send the next day after we receive enquiry with all the necessary details about the Plastic Products or Plastic Mould.
Q.: I would like to get a quotation but the Plastic Parts are not yet protected by patent. Can you guaranty that my idea will be sufficiently protected if I send it to you for Plastic Mold Design and Injection Molded?
A.: If you feel uncomfortable about protection of your idea, we can sign a non disclosure agreement before you send us any data about Plastic Mold and Injection Moulded Products. Customers who do not have their own version of such agreement can download a copy from here.
Q.: What do you need to make a quotation for Plastic Mould Design, Mold Making and Injection Molding?
A.: To make quotation Injection Mold Design, Injection Moulding and Injection Molded Parts Manufacturer which will be adequate and sufficiently competitive, we need 3 things:
1. Molded Plastic Product drawing or 3D model data file or Injection Moulding Plastic product sample. If none of these are available, we need at least an ordinary sketch with the most critical dimensions of the Injection Moulded Parts on it.
2. Kind of plastic resin for Injection Molded Part you are going to use for Injection Molded Parts Manufacturers or an idea of the durability of the Injection Molded Parts ( what the Injection Moulded product is or does ).
3. Estimated quantity of the Plastic Moulding Injection product needed in a period of time ( i.e. one month ) and the idea of how many Plastic Injection Moulding products in total you are going to make ( estimated total sales ).
Q.: How long does it take to build an Injection Mould?
A.: It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape, but generally in case of Zetarmold a middle size Plastic Moulds are built in 45 days lead time.
Q.: I would like to have my Three Plate Mould built faster than you quoted. Is it possible ?
A.: Zetarmold's Plastic Injection Molding Process bulding lead time does not belog to the lengthy ones. On special request from clients and depending on our work load it is some times possible to make Injection Plastic Mould faster though the advancement cannot be big, just a few days.
Q.: Is it possible without a visit in your company to know whether my Injection Moulding is being built on schedule ?
A: On clients requests we are giving a detailed High Quality Mold bulding schedule and send weekly reports. The report may have digital pictures that show the Injection Moulding Process of work
Zetar Industry (http://www.zetarmold.com), Located in Shanghai China (a very big modern city), is specializing in manufacturing Injection Molding, Injection Moulding
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight