This is a brand new home with a brand new fan, stove, cabinet, etc.. When turn on the fan, the vapor spots remain on the cabinet doors and top of the cabinet. The stains are very hard to remove. We pay top dollars for the home and expect a spotless kitchen cabinet. The first time we used the fan and it happened and since then we have not turned the fan on.
Call the builder and they said it is normal. Are the steam vapor stains on the kitchen cabinet doors & top of the exhausted fan normal? Normal? So we can never turn the fan on?
Does anyone have this problem?
Fans don't make steam. Something is not right. I don't think this is normal but I can't see what is actually happening.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING