This is a brand new home with a brand new fan, stove, cabinet, etc.. When turn on the fan, the vapor spots remain on the cabinet doors and top of the cabinet. The stains are very hard to remove. We pay top dollars for the home and expect a spotless kitchen cabinet. The first time we used the fan and it happened and since then we have not turned the fan on.
Call the builder and they said it is normal. Are the steam vapor stains on the kitchen cabinet doors & top of the exhausted fan normal? Normal? So we can never turn the fan on?
Does anyone have this problem?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects