This is a brand new home with a brand new fan, stove, cabinet, etc.. When turn on the fan, the vapor spots remain on the cabinet doors and top of the cabinet. The stains are very hard to remove. We pay top dollars for the home and expect a spotless kitchen cabinet. The first time we used the fan and it happened and since then we have not turned the fan on.
Call the builder and they said it is normal. Are the steam vapor stains on the kitchen cabinet doors & top of the exhausted fan normal? Normal? So we can never turn the fan on?
Does anyone have this problem?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!