I purchased a Husqvarna lawn mower along with extended warranty from Lowe's in Redbank, South Carolina in 2011. I asked specific questions concerning this warranty prior to purchase and was assured that the warranty would cover the vast amount of situations that could possibly arise with a lawn mower in my area. Now the time has come for Lowe's to honor that warranty. After speaking with 6 people concerning the situation.....what a surprise!!!!! The warranty just "doesn't cover this particular problem." I will need to pay an additional $900 to repair the problem. Needless to say, Lowe's and their affiliate, Husqvarna have portrayed themselves to be dishonest, untrustworthy and lacking integrity.
I totally agree. I was told with the 3 year extended warranty they would come to the house to service annually for preventative maintenence. Purchased in June 2013 now since spring is here I contacted number provided they said they do no such thing. They will only come pick up if there is a major issue..not to service for preventative care....so who is correct? ...and what good is the purchase of extended warranty? ..John deer does come to residence to service. I'm returning the husqvarna riding mower immediately and will exchange for John deer model. Their extended warranty was included with the mower.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes