After two carefully applied coats, following the directions precisely, the entire painted surface was streaked with uneven color. Spent my whole day applying the Deckover on my lanai, not to mention $80 for the paint, and will now have to re-do the entire project with another brand. I hate this product.
Just did a third coat and it did not help. If anything, streaking is worse.
Behr/Ralph Lauren paints
behr paint coverage?
If you are not having luck using Behr paint... call ...
Best Way to Remove Behr Plus 10 Stain and Mildew
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love