After two carefully applied coats, following the directions precisely, the entire painted surface was streaked with uneven color. Spent my whole day applying the Deckover on my lanai, not to mention $80 for the paint, and will now have to re-do the entire project with another brand. I hate this product.
Just did a third coat and it did not help. If anything, streaking is worse.
Its a pity because normally Behr products work like a dream. I would suggest you get in touch with their technical support and they would point you in the right direction. If you have the bills and the product has not served its purpose, they would very likely refund the cost to you. By the way, did you paint it using a brush? Did you use a roller? I have found that a brush works better than a roller.
Behr/Ralph Lauren paints
behr paint coverage?
If you are not having luck using Behr paint... call ...
Best Way to Remove Behr Plus 10 Stain and Mildew
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees