After two carefully applied coats, following the directions precisely, the entire painted surface was streaked with uneven color. Spent my whole day applying the Deckover on my lanai, not to mention $80 for the paint, and will now have to re-do the entire project with another brand. I hate this product.
Just did a third coat and it did not help. If anything, streaking is worse.
Its a pity because normally Behr products work like a dream. I would suggest you get in touch with their technical support and they would point you in the right direction. If you have the bills and the product has not served its purpose, they would very likely refund the cost to you. By the way, did you paint it using a brush? Did you use a roller? I have found that a brush works better than a roller.
Behr/Ralph Lauren paints
behr paint coverage?
If you are not having luck using Behr paint... call ...
Best Way to Remove Behr Plus 10 Stain and Mildew
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight