After two carefully applied coats, following the directions precisely, the entire painted surface was streaked with uneven color. Spent my whole day applying the Deckover on my lanai, not to mention $80 for the paint, and will now have to re-do the entire project with another brand. I hate this product.
Just did a third coat and it did not help. If anything, streaking is worse.
Its a pity because normally Behr products work like a dream. I would suggest you get in touch with their technical support and they would point you in the right direction. If you have the bills and the product has not served its purpose, they would very likely refund the cost to you. By the way, did you paint it using a brush? Did you use a roller? I have found that a brush works better than a roller.
Behr/Ralph Lauren paints
behr paint coverage?
If you are not having luck using Behr paint... call ...
Best Way to Remove Behr Plus 10 Stain and Mildew
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips