HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF HOMRFIX CORP OR THIER OWN BRAND REPLACEMENT WINDOWS---I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THE WINDOWS. NEED SOME HELP THEY ARE BASED IN MD AND DSLAWARE BUT HAVE ABOUT 10 LOCATIONS. NEED SOME INFO AND/OR REFERENCES---THANKS
I recently used Homefix to replace both my windows and siding.I had nothing but a positive experience with Homefix and the Energizer windows saved me over 25% this past winter and this was one of the coldest winter's we've had! I can say that Homefix did a fantastic job from start to finish and we had shopped around and got 5 estimates before going with them! They were extremely professional and detail oriented. They cleaned up so well we never would've known they were here! All the office people as well as the salesperson were courteous and timely and we did NOT ever get any kind of "sales pitch". We highly recommend Homefix to anyone looking to replace their windows. Dan
Were you told not to tell other people what you paid?? That is what we were told. From what I have heard they are not an honest company. Beware.
I recently purchased windows and siding from Homefix Corp. and could not be more satisfied. Everyone was more than helpful and courtious. I am so pleased with the work that I am currently under contract for work to be done on my in-laws home. I can tell you this, if you had a "bad experience" with them you may be the exception and not the rule.Try giving them a call to work things out, you never know.
We were also told not to tell anyone how much we paid for the windows. Our contract with them was signed in September but was not contacted until December to install the windows. Also, we supposedly received an extra discount if we agreed to have their sign posted in front of our home. Needless to say, the sign was never delivered. One more thing, a copy of our contract was filed away in a folder, we never received a copy. After the windows were installed, we waited for almost a year, made numerous phone calls to find out when our first payment with the finance company was due. After a year, someone finally called to say, they would like a check for the entire amount of the windows mailed to them right away. What happened to the financing we were told was approved? The answer is - it was never initiated! Please pass this word on to your friends.
In my situation i was also told that I would get a discount if I agreed to post a sign in front of my home. Nine months later no sign, and it seems like my sales rep A.K.A The Marketing Director moved to china. The window I received was not the widow I was shown during my three-hour presentation. Left several messages to resolve this and I’m still...SOL!!! WISH I WENT WITH PELLA OR MARVIN...
its unfortunate that you feel this way.I know one person there that has been able to really make my experience with them delightful.His name is Jonathan and he works in the Glen Burnie location and the Towson location. I found that home improvemnts are a frustrating endevour no matter how big or small the job is. Homefix has been around for almost 20 years and has never let me or my family down. I know that if you call and speak with this gentleman he will definately put your mind at ease and definatly help you out. At this point you have nothing to lose.Try this number.(443 846 8188).I am going to let him know about this situation and hell be expeting your call..Remeber KARMA is a ***** and this firm is with standing the test of times.
BEST OF LUCK!!
BEST OF LUCK!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps