I had a duraceramic floor installed one year ago and the grout is cracked and discolored.The top layer on the tile is very thin also.The flooring company said I was not using the special congoleum cleaning product for the floor thus the problem was my fault even though I was not told to use any special product at the time of installation.I am currently using fantastic and water but this I am told is a no no as the ammonia in it will crack the grout.To late as the grout was cracked before .Also you'r not supposed to use a steam mop or bleach and water either.My friend was told by her installer to use dish soap!!If I had known that this floor was so delicate before I bought it I wouldn't have gotten it.
Particle board in basement on cement walls.
Lennox Pulse model G21Q3-100-3
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven cleaning c...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight