I have a client that recently purchased a home with a 3 car garage that has a pre cast concrete floor. Beneath the floor is a 12 foot tall basement. This being their first year in the home they have found that the water that forms when their Minnesota snow covered cars melts is now leaking into the basement beneath.
Do you have a recommendation of how to seal the garage floor?
The leakage is happening in two of the 3 car stalls.
See, I think if there's a leak of water so firstly just check out from where exactly the water is coming from once you find it, try to make an inclination on the top of that so that even if there's a chance of water it won't come inside the basement,,
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight