I have a client that recently purchased a home with a 3 car garage that has a pre cast concrete floor. Beneath the floor is a 12 foot tall basement. This being their first year in the home they have found that the water that forms when their Minnesota snow covered cars melts is now leaking into the basement beneath.
Do you have a recommendation of how to seal the garage floor?
The leakage is happening in two of the 3 car stalls.
See, I think if there's a leak of water so firstly just check out from where exactly the water is coming from once you find it, try to make an inclination on the top of that so that even if there's a chance of water it won't come inside the basement,,
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers