I need some advise in an area I know very little about..window replacement. I live in Houston, Texas. Our house is 19 years old, has aluminum windows and they need replacing. The main concern for us is mitigating the heat/humidity of the long Texas summers. I have tried to research things and two options appear to be the best for us..Impervia by Pella (fiberglass) and Fibrex by Renewal by Andersen (composite). Both companies are highly rated and their prices reflect that. Consumer Reports has no rating for Fibrex that I can find so that limits me on getting a clear reason to choose one over the other. Can anyone help me on this?
Renewal by Anderson VS Newpro....
Superior v. Andersen HELP
Renewal By Andersen Design Pressure and other specs
Pella casement windows?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!