If I am suppose to get plywood flooring for my new house and the and the builder is telling me that he is using edgegold the first question is, is that considered plywood and the second question is how can using edgegold instead of plywood effect the construction
Plywood will delaminate once it gets wet.
Gold Edge has been treaded and is rated to not change shape or loose strength when it does get wet under normal construction time spans.
It even has drain holes made into the edges.
I've used nothing but this or Advantech since they came out and never had an issue.
May want to down load the PDF to see for yourself the difference.
I also would never use 5/8, use 3/4 T & G instead.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!