If I am suppose to get plywood flooring for my new house and the and the builder is telling me that he is using edgegold the first question is, is that considered plywood and the second question is how can using edgegold instead of plywood effect the construction
Plywood will delaminate once it gets wet.
Gold Edge has been treaded and is rated to not change shape or loose strength when it does get wet under normal construction time spans.
It even has drain holes made into the edges.
I've used nothing but this or Advantech since they came out and never had an issue.
May want to down load the PDF to see for yourself the difference.
I also would never use 5/8, use 3/4 T & G instead.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects