I actually need Mardi Gras which is all 3 colors, Burbon street, cobblestone, or Spicy gumbo, but could probably work with any of them
Amongst my many losses due to Hurricane Sandy, my custom made Kiva fireplace (my me). I need to fill in the remaining footprint left from old to replacement fireplace. Laid is all the various sizes, so not so much an issue. I need to fill in spaces that measure 1 1/2 ft. X 3ft.,1 1/2ft. X 3ft., and
1ft. X 7ft.
Anyone who can help please respond.
- Forum >
- Flooring & Stairs >
- Correction it original post on French Quarter cobblestone. I actually need Mardi Gras.which is all 3 colors,
Correction it original post on French Quarter cobblestone. I actually need Mardi Gras.which is all 3 colors,
Have Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone tiles
Need Daltile French Quarter Cobblestone (3114)
Need Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile any all ...
French Quarter by DalTile Needed
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!