I had a concrete pool that leaked like a sieve. Every pool repair company said it was not fixable and should just be filled in with dirt. After sand blasting off the rubber paint, the concrete was severely cracked and even had 1" gaps where a large stone embedded in the wall had separated from the concrete.
Sanitred worked perfectly, completely sealing the pool which we then turn into a Koi pond. The pool/pond held water for the first time in 10 years! Even after another 7 years of use, the pond remains perfect without any leaks. Sanitred is the BEST product available!!!!! Pictures of our pond restoration are used on their web site.
Basement Product Sani-tred
Hard Wired Smoke Detector VS Plain Battery One
Hard wired smoke detector vs. regular battery operat...
Polished concrete floors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!