I had a Lennox Furnace and AC installed in 2004. The bolts on the top of the AC after 2 years were rusted. I wrote to lennox and they wanted to know the company that installed it (Like if the installer manufactured the bolts!) I never replied to them. In Oct 2013 we had the company that services us for the last 5 years come to service it. The man called us in the basement (We trusted this company and not stayed with the man) and showed us a Pressure valve that came apart and it held with electric tape. He said "Some one did this" and he could not service it until a new valve was installed. I told him that for 5 years they are that "Somebody" who may have taped it. It ended up ordering the part that came on night with another guy who was here until 11:00 trying to sell me more services.I am done with them. I wrote to Lennox after reading in a brochure that some warranties that were for 5 years were extended to 10 years and asked if I could get the money (Plenty) reimbursed. They replied to me that they sell the units to the dealers and that the warranty is for newer units since only 2009 and they could do nothing about it. I did read this on the brochure that was given to me in Oct 2004 after the installation! It seems that since the company that I think screwed it up could not replace it at NC BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT INSTALL THE FURMACE!!
In the future I am done with Lennox company FOREVER and the ones that charged me a lot of money ON THE LAST SERVICE (Because they did not install the furnace, it was another company OTHERWISE IT COULD BE DIFFERENT!)
Central Air brands and correct installation
Central AC Unit - Too many to choose from?!?
Consequences of running our furnace with a 2" hole i...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!