I had a Lennox Furnace and AC installed in 2004. The bolts on the top of the AC after 2 years were rusted. I wrote to lennox and they wanted to know the company that installed it (Like if the installer manufactured the bolts!) I never replied to them. In Oct 2013 we had the company that services us for the last 5 years come to service it. The man called us in the basement (We trusted this company and not stayed with the man) and showed us a Pressure valve that came apart and it held with electric tape. He said "Some one did this" and he could not service it until a new valve was installed. I told him that for 5 years they are that "Somebody" who may have taped it. It ended up ordering the part that came on night with another guy who was here until 11:00 trying to sell me more services.I am done with them. I wrote to Lennox after reading in a brochure that some warranties that were for 5 years were extended to 10 years and asked if I could get the money (Plenty) reimbursed. They replied to me that they sell the units to the dealers and that the warranty is for newer units since only 2009 and they could do nothing about it. I did read this on the brochure that was given to me in Oct 2004 after the installation! It seems that since the company that I think screwed it up could not replace it at NC BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT INSTALL THE FURMACE!!
In the future I am done with Lennox company FOREVER and the ones that charged me a lot of money ON THE LAST SERVICE (Because they did not install the furnace, it was another company OTHERWISE IT COULD BE DIFFERENT!)
Central Air brands and correct installation
Central AC Unit - Too many to choose from?!?
Consequences of running our furnace with a 2" hole i...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!