Plywood around front doors - Concrete Block - Builder say it's ok.
We are having a custom block home built in Florida. The windows & doors were installed last week. The plan indicate for 3/4" p.t. wood around all windows & doors opening. Looks like the builder made a mistake when he ordered the double entrance door because they put p.t. wood on one side of the door and used plywood on the other side. We asked the plywood be changed to p.t. wood but the builder refuses saying they put plywood around doors all the time and it is never a problem and that he can't do anything about it because the door will not fit if he was to follow the plan. Anyone frame exterior doors with plywood?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!