NEW Construction, winter time - Condensation building up between ceiling drywall and vapour barrier. Getting blown-in insulation for the attic, scheduled soon. Drywall is almost all installed on the ceiling. Went into the attic and the vapor barrier is covered in frost.
Questions: 1.Will the condensation between the ceiling drywall and vapor barrier dry up on it's own after the attic blown-in insulation is done? 2.Will a dehumidifier help it to dry faster? 3. What are the probabilities that the drywall could get damaged or mold starting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!