NEW Construction, winter time - Condensation building up between ceiling drywall and vapour barrier. Getting blown-in insulation for the attic, scheduled soon. Drywall is almost all installed on the ceiling. Went into the attic and the vapor barrier is covered in frost.
Questions: 1.Will the condensation between the ceiling drywall and vapor barrier dry up on it's own after the attic blown-in insulation is done? 2.Will a dehumidifier help it to dry faster? 3. What are the probabilities that the drywall could get damaged or mold starting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!