We're selling a complete set of Youngstown Steel Kitchen Cabinets by Mullins. This set of steel cabinets are perfect for someone looking to restore them to their original beauty, or repurpose these one-of-a-kind cabinets. Youngstown Kitchen was the #1 brand of steel kitchen cabinets across America in the postwar period. The cabinet set is still in decent condition all doors and drawers are functional. The set includes 7 wall hung cabinets, 8 counter top level cabinets, and, 2 tall (85 in) free standing cabinets.
The previous owner had the set repainted with what looks like a white simi-gloss spray paint. Thus the finish is not to the original quality. If the buy would like the counter tops those can be included at no additional cost.
Please visit the ebay link below to view pictures or bid.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes