We're selling a complete set of Youngstown Steel Kitchen Cabinets by Mullins. This set of steel cabinets are perfect for someone looking to restore them to their original beauty, or repurpose these one-of-a-kind cabinets. Youngstown Kitchen was the #1 brand of steel kitchen cabinets across America in the postwar period. The cabinet set is still in decent condition all doors and drawers are functional. The set includes 7 wall hung cabinets, 8 counter top level cabinets, and, 2 tall (85 in) free standing cabinets.
The previous owner had the set repainted with what looks like a white simi-gloss spray paint. Thus the finish is not to the original quality. If the buy would like the counter tops those can be included at no additional cost.
Please visit the ebay link below to view pictures or bid.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!