Almost three years ago, we had replacement windows installed by a local company in the KC area. Simonton made the windows we had installed. The line we purchased was Dimension II. We thought we did our homework and were purchasing a higher quality replacement window. I am beginning to think we were mislead or misinformed. Can anyone inform me about the quality of our windows? In addition, if these windows are indeed not the quality represented what options of recourse are available for us to consider?
Thank you for any help in this matter.
What seems to be the problem? Check out this web site of pictures taken in the kc metro. www.badstucco.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!