Almost three years ago, we had replacement windows installed by a local company in the KC area. Simonton made the windows we had installed. The line we purchased was Dimension II. We thought we did our homework and were purchasing a higher quality replacement window. I am beginning to think we were mislead or misinformed. Can anyone inform me about the quality of our windows? In addition, if these windows are indeed not the quality represented what options of recourse are available for us to consider?
Thank you for any help in this matter.
What seems to be the problem? Check out this web site of pictures taken in the kc metro. www.badstucco.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!