Almost three years ago, we had replacement windows installed by a local company in the KC area. Simonton made the windows we had installed. The line we purchased was Dimension II. We thought we did our homework and were purchasing a higher quality replacement window. I am beginning to think we were mislead or misinformed. Can anyone inform me about the quality of our windows? In addition, if these windows are indeed not the quality represented what options of recourse are available for us to consider?
Thank you for any help in this matter.
What seems to be the problem? Check out this web site of pictures taken in the kc metro. www.badstucco.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!