Semco windows are so stunning and beautiful. I didn't really appreciate them as much as I did when I lived at my old home. We replaced them about 5 years ago, and now we moved into a home that has a okay windows, but you can tell they just do not look as pretty and as well made. My husband and I will be putting in Semco windows again. They were so pretty and solid looking making them worth the price. We decided to put them into our home because my aunt had them in her home for about 15 years and they still looked beautiful!
We just wish Semco still made doors, so we could install them in our home. Those were so gorgeous as well!
I believe people are putting the value back into having nicer products in their homes like they did in the old days. Having "real" materials are coming back into fashion and are raising the values in homes. I would certainly pay more for nicer higher end windows and hard wood doors in my home again.
Semco Windows Purchase
Replaced Semco windows
Semco windows: durable, easy to repair, easy to improve
semco windows leaking
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!