I'm looking for some type of pouch I can wear to help eliminate the constant bending when harvesting berries from my home garden. The blueberry vines become very dense and sometimes its difficult to place the picked berries into the container on the ground. I was wondering if there was a product that I could strap around my neck or waist then I could just drop the picked fruit into the pouch thus eliminating the constant bending required when using a bucket that's sitting on the ground. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance.
DuPont RealTouch Black and White Chess Slate Laminat...
Swiftlock Plus Hickory Hawthorne flooring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!