I am currently in the process of getting ready to paint my bedroom furniture. I have the set since middle school but it's a solid wood set and class styling so it still till this day looks new. But I want to paint my furniture black, and have a some what metallic and high gloss to the finish. I need help trying to find and achieve the best look possible. Paint? Brand? Application process? How should I protect it? I'm very new to this being crafty thing so I would appreciate all the help I could get. Thank you!!
Can I paint the inside of a fireplace and with what?
Can and How Ho I Paint the Interior of a Fireplace?
what do i use to float entire ceiling.
Water Damage to Paint
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!