I am currently in the process of getting ready to paint my bedroom furniture. I have the set since middle school but it's a solid wood set and class styling so it still till this day looks new. But I want to paint my furniture black, and have a some what metallic and high gloss to the finish. I need help trying to find and achieve the best look possible. Paint? Brand? Application process? How should I protect it? I'm very new to this being crafty thing so I would appreciate all the help I could get. Thank you!!
Can I paint the inside of a fireplace and with what?
Can and How Ho I Paint the Interior of a Fireplace?
what do i use to float entire ceiling.
Water Damage to Paint
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects