Some years ago, I purchased a cobblestone walkmaker and haven't found any websites that provide landscaping ideas, in order to use it. Any suggestions?
We used the cobblestone style form to make a small path through our backyard and an oval-shaped patio in the center of the yard, with a circular firepit in the middle. It was a HUGE amount of work, but it really looked nice when we finished. Word to the wise--make sure your concrete mix is not too thin. Only mix some at a time because it dries out fast. Those 'barrel' mixers are HORRIBLE. Just buy one of the big plastic tubs and mix it with a hoe. It took us about 3 days to do the whole thing, including the curved path from the house to the patio and from the patio to the garden, about 30 feet total. (I did most of it, too, by myself(!), since my husband has bad knees.) If you had help, it would not be as hard. Course when we sold the house that was the first thing they ripped out, after they pulled the rose bushes! Some people!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!