Some years ago, I purchased a cobblestone walkmaker and haven't found any websites that provide landscaping ideas, in order to use it. Any suggestions?
We used the cobblestone style form to make a small path through our backyard and an oval-shaped patio in the center of the yard, with a circular firepit in the middle. It was a HUGE amount of work, but it really looked nice when we finished. Word to the wise--make sure your concrete mix is not too thin. Only mix some at a time because it dries out fast. Those 'barrel' mixers are HORRIBLE. Just buy one of the big plastic tubs and mix it with a hoe. It took us about 3 days to do the whole thing, including the curved path from the house to the patio and from the patio to the garden, about 30 feet total. (I did most of it, too, by myself(!), since my husband has bad knees.) If you had help, it would not be as hard. Course when we sold the house that was the first thing they ripped out, after they pulled the rose bushes! Some people!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight