Some years ago, I purchased a cobblestone walkmaker and haven't found any websites that provide landscaping ideas, in order to use it. Any suggestions?
We used the cobblestone style form to make a small path through our backyard and an oval-shaped patio in the center of the yard, with a circular firepit in the middle. It was a HUGE amount of work, but it really looked nice when we finished. Word to the wise--make sure your concrete mix is not too thin. Only mix some at a time because it dries out fast. Those 'barrel' mixers are HORRIBLE. Just buy one of the big plastic tubs and mix it with a hoe. It took us about 3 days to do the whole thing, including the curved path from the house to the patio and from the patio to the garden, about 30 feet total. (I did most of it, too, by myself(!), since my husband has bad knees.) If you had help, it would not be as hard. Course when we sold the house that was the first thing they ripped out, after they pulled the rose bushes! Some people!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes