We had Durastone professionally installed in our kitchen and three bathrooms about 4 years ago. The Durastone in the kitchen has many pock marks from usage possibly some caused from shoe heels or a rare dropped item and a few scratch marks.
After reading all these comments, I do not think the Company will make any effort to correct these problems.
Therefore, I am wondering if and how these defects could be repaired or at least disguised. I also use a rug cleaning machine to clean the floors but it does not do an adequate job as it appears the dirt sink in the crevices.
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love