We had Durastone professionally installed in our kitchen and three bathrooms about 4 years ago. The Durastone in the kitchen has many pock marks from usage possibly some caused from shoe heels or a rare dropped item and a few scratch marks.
After reading all these comments, I do not think the Company will make any effort to correct these problems.
Therefore, I am wondering if and how these defects could be repaired or at least disguised. I also use a rug cleaning machine to clean the floors but it does not do an adequate job as it appears the dirt sink in the crevices.
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!