We had Durastone professionally installed in our kitchen and three bathrooms about 4 years ago. The Durastone in the kitchen has many pock marks from usage possibly some caused from shoe heels or a rare dropped item and a few scratch marks.
After reading all these comments, I do not think the Company will make any effort to correct these problems.
Therefore, I am wondering if and how these defects could be repaired or at least disguised. I also use a rug cleaning machine to clean the floors but it does not do an adequate job as it appears the dirt sink in the crevices.
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects