Definitely do not recoment Levolor blinds to anyone.
But I need somw help on the problems they have caused. My Levolor blinds are the celled ones with like... Aluminum? In them to help block the light.
Well. They stained the wood in my window frame green. Very green. I disn't notice for a while because the blinds are also broken, and don't retract all the way up. So that area where they don't go up any higher has had a lot of time to be stained green.
If it was my house, I would just be mad, not super concerned. But I am renting this house. Green wood window frames are probably not good.
How can I get rid of this green color? It doesn't juat wash off...
Levolor vs Lowes, Blinds.com
Remodel, sound attenuation concerns.
What are Standard Window Sizes?
REPLACING DOORS....but don't want to use doors....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips