Definitely do not recoment Levolor blinds to anyone.
But I need somw help on the problems they have caused. My Levolor blinds are the celled ones with like... Aluminum? In them to help block the light.
Well. They stained the wood in my window frame green. Very green. I disn't notice for a while because the blinds are also broken, and don't retract all the way up. So that area where they don't go up any higher has had a lot of time to be stained green.
If it was my house, I would just be mad, not super concerned. But I am renting this house. Green wood window frames are probably not good.
How can I get rid of this green color? It doesn't juat wash off...
Levolor vs Lowes, Blinds.com
Remodel, sound attenuation concerns.
What are Standard Window Sizes?
REPLACING DOORS....but don't want to use doors....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love