Definitely do not recoment Levolor blinds to anyone.
But I need somw help on the problems they have caused. My Levolor blinds are the celled ones with like... Aluminum? In them to help block the light.
Well. They stained the wood in my window frame green. Very green. I disn't notice for a while because the blinds are also broken, and don't retract all the way up. So that area where they don't go up any higher has had a lot of time to be stained green.
If it was my house, I would just be mad, not super concerned. But I am renting this house. Green wood window frames are probably not good.
How can I get rid of this green color? It doesn't juat wash off...
Levolor vs Lowes, Blinds.com
Remodel, sound attenuation concerns.
What are Standard Window Sizes?
REPLACING DOORS....but don't want to use doors....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps