I live in an older home with box gutters, in reading the last post from colleen she was told to have the gutter repaired and relined with a rubber membrane material. I have water coming down the wall in my bedroom my gutter has been relined repeatedly and gutters cleaned now water is coming in again.
So the gutters should be relined with a rubber material? Help I want to repair the wall and mud it and repaint my bedroom , was just getting ready to repaint and repair the wall in my bedroom because the roof has been replaced and gutters relined. The water has not come down the bedroom wall and we have had some bad rains and I said Thank God it is finally fixed it rained all day today and water has ran down the wall again and plaster is falling what is this material that should be used again to seal the gutters and will this stop the water from coming inside my house down the wall I am desparate to find an answer to this problems help me!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!