I live in an older home with box gutters, in reading the last post from colleen she was told to have the gutter repaired and relined with a rubber membrane material. I have water coming down the wall in my bedroom my gutter has been relined repeatedly and gutters cleaned now water is coming in again.
So the gutters should be relined with a rubber material? Help I want to repair the wall and mud it and repaint my bedroom , was just getting ready to repaint and repair the wall in my bedroom because the roof has been replaced and gutters relined. The water has not come down the bedroom wall and we have had some bad rains and I said Thank God it is finally fixed it rained all day today and water has ran down the wall again and plaster is falling what is this material that should be used again to seal the gutters and will this stop the water from coming inside my house down the wall I am desparate to find an answer to this problems help me!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes