I have a Sears Craftsman 12 " wood lathe, that has a "dead" tailstock center (doesn't rotate with the stock being turned) and I'm trying to locate a live tailstock center for this machine. The current center is not tapered and has a milled slot (length ways) and is threaded on the but end.
I want to replace it with a live center.
Sears customer service is of no help and the Rocklers and others have nothing of this type.
Any help out there?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love