I have a Sears Craftsman 12 " wood lathe, that has a "dead" tailstock center (doesn't rotate with the stock being turned) and I'm trying to locate a live tailstock center for this machine. The current center is not tapered and has a milled slot (length ways) and is threaded on the but end.
I want to replace it with a live center.
Sears customer service is of no help and the Rocklers and others have nothing of this type.
Any help out there?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?