My house is noisy, you can hear water sounds form up stairs and exterior walls in all floors are cold and hot to the touch depending on outside temperature.
Can spray in foam insulation be used to fix the noise level and insulate the walls ?
Can it be pushed down form the attic to cover the area between outside stucco and inside walls?
Thank you for your help, greatly appreciate it....
Foam Insulation with Vinyl Windows?
Spray in insulation
Insulating inside of stone-wall foundation---Please ...
Spray in foam insulation ( Icenene )
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love