My house is noisy, you can hear water sounds form up stairs and exterior walls in all floors are cold and hot to the touch depending on outside temperature.
Can spray in foam insulation be used to fix the noise level and insulate the walls ?
Can it be pushed down form the attic to cover the area between outside stucco and inside walls?
Thank you for your help, greatly appreciate it....
Foam Insulation with Vinyl Windows?
Spray in insulation
Insulating inside of stone-wall foundation---Please ...
Spray in foam insulation ( Icenene )
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects