The trip lever plunger is stuck in the sanitary tee. The plunger is I believe brass and hollow. It is preventing the bathtub from draining but water can go through the overflow easily. I have tugged on it without any success. I have read on several sites where this has happened and yet every response is that no one has heard of it. Any solutions without cutting and replacing the ABS that is glued onto the steel sanitary tee?
I have tried just about everything even attempting to lubricate. Since it is a hollow brass plunger most of anything used to lubricate drains. I can see the plunger when I look into the bathtub drain side of the tee. I have removed the overflow down to the tee. How could this be so stuck and is there a solution other than cutting the cemented ABS that is below the tee?
How do I remove a stuck plunger in a bathtub drain?
Bread Stuck in Valve
Hot water pressure is very low in shower
leaky bathtub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!