The trip lever plunger is stuck in the sanitary tee. The plunger is I believe brass and hollow. It is preventing the bathtub from draining but water can go through the overflow easily. I have tugged on it without any success. I have read on several sites where this has happened and yet every response is that no one has heard of it. Any solutions without cutting and replacing the ABS that is glued onto the steel sanitary tee?
I have tried just about everything even attempting to lubricate. Since it is a hollow brass plunger most of anything used to lubricate drains. I can see the plunger when I look into the bathtub drain side of the tee. I have removed the overflow down to the tee. How could this be so stuck and is there a solution other than cutting the cemented ABS that is below the tee?
Bread Stuck in Valve
How do I remove a stuck plunger in a bathtub drain?
Hot water pressure is very low in shower
leaky bathtub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!