Does anyone have any direct experience with Marvin Integrity Wood-clad casement windows? How does the look of the interior compare to a wood window?
The Marvin Integrity wood-ultrex window is one of the best engineered windows I've come into contact with. They look traditional, some what reasonably priced and they are made very well. The only windows I don't care for from them are their All ultrex double hung/single hung and glider windows. They look cheap. But all of the wood-ultex are amazing windows and the all ultrex casement is a very nice window as well.
The validity of the “ice test” in testing the integr...
Marvin windows leaking
Marvin Integrity- snap-in grill hell.......
Blinds for Marvin Windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects