I am getting a new roof on my house. I am seeing some neighbors are doing away with the visible metal flashing seams and going with the shingle on the old story approach.
Does anyone have pros and cons on flash vs. Shingle designs.
- Forum >
- Roofing & Siding >
- TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
Attic Venting--Sealing Rafter Baffles
Options to replace tar and gravel roof
Cedar Siding Advice
BEWARE IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING NEW TIMBERTE...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!