I am getting a new roof on my house. I am seeing some neighbors are doing away with the visible metal flashing seams and going with the shingle on the old story approach.
Does anyone have pros and cons on flash vs. Shingle designs.
- Forum >
- Roofing & Siding >
- TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
Attic Venting--Sealing Rafter Baffles
Options to replace tar and gravel roof
Cedar Siding Advice
BEWARE IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING NEW TIMBERTE...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes