I am getting a new roof on my house. I am seeing some neighbors are doing away with the visible metal flashing seams and going with the shingle on the old story approach.
Does anyone have pros and cons on flash vs. Shingle designs.
- Forum >
- Roofing & Siding >
- TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
TO Flash or Not To Flash with new composit shingle roof to replace 15 year old three tab roof (two story) with current flashing.
Attic Venting--Sealing Rafter Baffles
Options to replace tar and gravel roof
Cedar Siding Advice
BEWARE IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING NEW TIMBERTE...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs