6000' Sq.Ft. home built in early 1980 (with 32 Caradco C200 Casement Windows. Have about 8 windows where sashes are now rotting. Estimates to replace with another brand is in the thousands of $'s. Only other problem,had a couple that fogged, local Glass Co. came out and removed windows and resealed...lasted about 8 yrs. With rot on the side exposed to wind, rain, dense foliage, trees, lots of humidity in TN. the wood is rotting on bottom sashes. Any suggestions to a fix other than replacing 32 windows??? Thanks for any help...or recommendations. We have the grills, screens, etc. on all and have been very pleased with the air tightness, etc.
Pella casement windows?
Casement Window Replacements
casement window replacements
Screens for 80-yr-old small bungalow casement windows?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!