Identifing faucet cartridge type - stuck valve.
I have a leaky faucet in our bathroom bathtub. I have removed the knob and what appears to be an extension stem and have come to what i assume is the cartridge that needs replaced. I have not been able to find the correct socket size to get a clean fit to torque the cartridge and want to avoid stripping it. It seem like it is really stuck. I purchased a shower valve wrench set and the closest size that fit was 31/32, just a tad too big and 29/32 just a tad too small. I couldn't find a 15/16. One side of the cartridge looks like it will fit a socket, the other side is rounded. Maybe i need a special tool? Does anybody know, from the picture, what brand or type this may be? Any help is most appreciated.
Low water Preasure with hot water in one faucet
Valve for Ice Maker...
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love