Identifing faucet cartridge type - stuck valve.
I have a leaky faucet in our bathroom bathtub. I have removed the knob and what appears to be an extension stem and have come to what i assume is the cartridge that needs replaced. I have not been able to find the correct socket size to get a clean fit to torque the cartridge and want to avoid stripping it. It seem like it is really stuck. I purchased a shower valve wrench set and the closest size that fit was 31/32, just a tad too big and 29/32 just a tad too small. I couldn't find a 15/16. One side of the cartridge looks like it will fit a socket, the other side is rounded. Maybe i need a special tool? Does anybody know, from the picture, what brand or type this may be? Any help is most appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!