Identifing faucet cartridge type - stuck valve.
I have a leaky faucet in our bathroom bathtub. I have removed the knob and what appears to be an extension stem and have come to what i assume is the cartridge that needs replaced. I have not been able to find the correct socket size to get a clean fit to torque the cartridge and want to avoid stripping it. It seem like it is really stuck. I purchased a shower valve wrench set and the closest size that fit was 31/32, just a tad too big and 29/32 just a tad too small. I couldn't find a 15/16. One side of the cartridge looks like it will fit a socket, the other side is rounded. Maybe i need a special tool? Does anybody know, from the picture, what brand or type this may be? Any help is most appreciated.
Low water Preasure with hot water in one faucet
Valve for Ice Maker...
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips