Identifing faucet cartridge type - stuck valve.
I have a leaky faucet in our bathroom bathtub. I have removed the knob and what appears to be an extension stem and have come to what i assume is the cartridge that needs replaced. I have not been able to find the correct socket size to get a clean fit to torque the cartridge and want to avoid stripping it. It seem like it is really stuck. I purchased a shower valve wrench set and the closest size that fit was 31/32, just a tad too big and 29/32 just a tad too small. I couldn't find a 15/16. One side of the cartridge looks like it will fit a socket, the other side is rounded. Maybe i need a special tool? Does anybody know, from the picture, what brand or type this may be? Any help is most appreciated.
Low water Preasure with hot water in one faucet
Valve for Ice Maker...
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!