I am going to replace the sliding closet doors in three rooms. The door openings are 9 feet wide by 96" tall (floor to ceiling) with three 3-foot sliders.
Since these are floor to ceiling, I don't think that bifolds are practical. Is this true? Three sets of 18" bifolds would fit if the they make them 96" tall.
I am looking for high quality doors compared to the mediocre quality that HD and ***** sells. I would like 6-panel raised panel style doors.
Does anyone know of a source for good quality doors? I have search the web and have come up woth nothing.
I just replaced my closet bifolds with stainable 6 panel pine from Reliabilt via L@#$s. $202 each and they came out beautiful.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass doors
sliding glass doors
adjusting sliding glass doors
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING