I am going to replace the sliding closet doors in three rooms. The door openings are 9 feet wide by 96" tall (floor to ceiling) with three 3-foot sliders.
Since these are floor to ceiling, I don't think that bifolds are practical. Is this true? Three sets of 18" bifolds would fit if the they make them 96" tall.
I am looking for high quality doors compared to the mediocre quality that HD and ***** sells. I would like 6-panel raised panel style doors.
Does anyone know of a source for good quality doors? I have search the web and have come up woth nothing.
I just replaced my closet bifolds with stainable 6 panel pine from Reliabilt via L@#$s. $202 each and they came out beautiful.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass doors
sliding glass doors
adjusting sliding glass doors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!