I am going to replace the sliding closet doors in three rooms. The door openings are 9 feet wide by 96" tall (floor to ceiling) with three 3-foot sliders.
Since these are floor to ceiling, I don't think that bifolds are practical. Is this true? Three sets of 18" bifolds would fit if the they make them 96" tall.
I am looking for high quality doors compared to the mediocre quality that HD and ***** sells. I would like 6-panel raised panel style doors.
Does anyone know of a source for good quality doors? I have search the web and have come up woth nothing.
I just replaced my closet bifolds with stainable 6 panel pine from Reliabilt via L@#$s. $202 each and they came out beautiful.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass doors
sliding glass doors
adjusting sliding glass doors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!