We live on Long Island near the beach. In the last few years, after heavy rain, the basements gets quite a large accumulation of water. Puddles show up along walls and even in the middle of the basement floor. Frustrating, becasue we just had the basement redone, including the floor, after Hurricane Sandy.
Could this be from ground saturation under the house - erosion of what ever the house is sitting on?
No clue where to begin.
Thanks for your help.
basement leaking water
Everdry Waterproofing in the St. Louis, MO area - GONE?
basement window leak
Leaking cinder block wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!