We live on Long Island near the beach. In the last few years, after heavy rain, the basements gets quite a large accumulation of water. Puddles show up along walls and even in the middle of the basement floor. Frustrating, becasue we just had the basement redone, including the floor, after Hurricane Sandy.
Could this be from ground saturation under the house - erosion of what ever the house is sitting on?
No clue where to begin.
Thanks for your help.
basement leaking water
Everdry Waterproofing in the St. Louis, MO area - GONE?
basement window leak
Leaking cinder block wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love