Is there a website, where I can plug in colors on a house, so that I can see how the colors will look on the house itself?
I have an Arts and Crafts style house that dates back to 1912. I am redoing the whole exterior in vinyl shakes. I want to make the main part of the house in Heron color(a light-blue-gray); the gables in a scalloped shape shake in Ocean color(a dark-blue-gray); the soffits in Kahki color (a dark tan), and the window trim and other aluminum in white. I want to see how it looks.
This is CantDecideNJ again: My other choice that I am thinking of is: The main house in Graphite (a medium gray), the scalloped shingles in the gables in Ocean (the dark gray-blue), the soffits in Blue Mist (a light blue), and the window trim and aluminum areas in white. Note: the enclosed porch will be in stone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips