Is there a website, where I can plug in colors on a house, so that I can see how the colors will look on the house itself?
I have an Arts and Crafts style house that dates back to 1912. I am redoing the whole exterior in vinyl shakes. I want to make the main part of the house in Heron color(a light-blue-gray); the gables in a scalloped shape shake in Ocean color(a dark-blue-gray); the soffits in Kahki color (a dark tan), and the window trim and other aluminum in white. I want to see how it looks.
This is CantDecideNJ again: My other choice that I am thinking of is: The main house in Graphite (a medium gray), the scalloped shingles in the gables in Ocean (the dark gray-blue), the soffits in Blue Mist (a light blue), and the window trim and aluminum areas in white. Note: the enclosed porch will be in stone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!