Is there a website, where I can plug in colors on a house, so that I can see how the colors will look on the house itself?
I have an Arts and Crafts style house that dates back to 1912. I am redoing the whole exterior in vinyl shakes. I want to make the main part of the house in Heron color(a light-blue-gray); the gables in a scalloped shape shake in Ocean color(a dark-blue-gray); the soffits in Kahki color (a dark tan), and the window trim and other aluminum in white. I want to see how it looks.
This is CantDecideNJ again: My other choice that I am thinking of is: The main house in Graphite (a medium gray), the scalloped shingles in the gables in Ocean (the dark gray-blue), the soffits in Blue Mist (a light blue), and the window trim and aluminum areas in white. Note: the enclosed porch will be in stone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love