Wood foundation is bowing.
How do I fix a wood foundation that is bowing. When I recently purchased the house basement was somewhat finished. Had to remove drywall because last homeowner foreclosed on house. So they turn off the sump pump. Now north side of house looks like its sinking.(counters in kitchen is pulling away from wall upstairs and ceiling is cracked.) House is a two story 3400 sq ft.I've recently lost my job and I'm single female, that is not afraid to get dirty. So I would like to fix it myself if I can. What do I need to do?
Wood Foundation - Melody Homes
Possible foundation issues-Looking for suggestions
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!