Wood foundation is bowing.
How do I fix a wood foundation that is bowing. When I recently purchased the house basement was somewhat finished. Had to remove drywall because last homeowner foreclosed on house. So they turn off the sump pump. Now north side of house looks like its sinking.(counters in kitchen is pulling away from wall upstairs and ceiling is cracked.) House is a two story 3400 sq ft.I've recently lost my job and I'm single female, that is not afraid to get dirty. So I would like to fix it myself if I can. What do I need to do?
Wood Foundation - Melody Homes
Possible foundation issues-Looking for suggestions
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!