- Forum >
- Lawn & Garden >
- 36 v lawnmower black & decker 18" DON"T Buy These defective Lawnmowers or trimmers!!
36 v lawnmower black & decker 18" DON"T Buy These defective Lawnmowers or trimmers!!
DON"T Buy These defective Lawnmowers or trimmers!!
BAD E' Mower: I'd get the Li Ion ,model not this Lead Acid battery version. Reposted from Black And Decker's F-Book page: WOW THEY HAVE AGREED TO SERVICE it!!! Thanks for doing the right thing, too bad it wasn't for right reasons...My Grandad, Father & I all have been buying Stanley Tools & Black & Decker for more than 1/2 a decade... But what a battle & hassle Canadian ph# redirects you to US site that takes no responsibility for product. US junior call centre staff says batteries are Defective & product is being discontinued, Canadian Staff & US Supervisor deny this yet overnight its disappeared from The Home Depot Canada website. I pointed out its dangerous irresponsible, & illegal - not to mention criminal- to ship knowingly defective products. Oxidizer, acknowledged Defective, acid in lead-acid batteries & oxidant 10-20 lbs of plastic!!!! How unsafe is that?!?!?! Previous Post: DON"T Buy These defective Lawnmowers or trimmers!!! #rippOFF Bought an Electric mower & weed trimmer to eliminate emissions & noise at the Hotel. They only last 1 full summer. After 2 uses this yr both are dead!!! Rona Hardware should drop Black And Decker & carry a more reliable line. Very disappointed. Almost $600 down the drain!!!! Not good for the environment this planned obsolescence. Now there just garbage!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes