I just removed about 211 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Hamilton Oak glueless laminate flooring from my home (dining room, kitchen, hallway) and have it available. There are many complete pieces and many cut pieces. The cut pieces all have at least 2 good edges, many have 3 good edges; some full pieces have notches but are good on the other 3 sides.
I'm in the process of sorting out the pieces and will have a final count later.
I'd be willing to accept a reasonable offer and you pay the packaging/shipping charges. If interested contact me @ [email protected] or call (530) 559-5340.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips