I just removed about 211 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Hamilton Oak glueless laminate flooring from my home (dining room, kitchen, hallway) and have it available. There are many complete pieces and many cut pieces. The cut pieces all have at least 2 good edges, many have 3 good edges; some full pieces have notches but are good on the other 3 sides.
I'm in the process of sorting out the pieces and will have a final count later.
I'd be willing to accept a reasonable offer and you pay the packaging/shipping charges. If interested contact me @ [email protected] or call (530) 559-5340.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!