I just removed about 211 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Hamilton Oak glueless laminate flooring from my home (dining room, kitchen, hallway) and have it available. There are many complete pieces and many cut pieces. The cut pieces all have at least 2 good edges, many have 3 good edges; some full pieces have notches but are good on the other 3 sides.
I'm in the process of sorting out the pieces and will have a final count later.
I'd be willing to accept a reasonable offer and you pay the packaging/shipping charges. If interested contact me @ [email protected] or call (530) 559-5340.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects