I just moved into a new place and it is something I am very happy about for being my first big move in my career.
BUT, I seem to have had big issue with the ALL three of my smoke detectors going off at once. The only thing that seems to set them off if when my master-bedroom door is shut. Almost instantly all 3 alarms go crazy!
Mind you, the way no cooking being done, inside or out.
My a/c unit does blow a strong gust of cool air.
BACK as soon as you open the master door.... the chimmming ceases .
ANY HELP WOULD BE ACCEPTED! NOT MUCH HELP FROM THE LARDLORD.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects