I just moved into a new place and it is something I am very happy about for being my first big move in my career.
BUT, I seem to have had big issue with the ALL three of my smoke detectors going off at once. The only thing that seems to set them off if when my master-bedroom door is shut. Almost instantly all 3 alarms go crazy!
Mind you, the way no cooking being done, inside or out.
My a/c unit does blow a strong gust of cool air.
BACK as soon as you open the master door.... the chimmming ceases .
ANY HELP WOULD BE ACCEPTED! NOT MUCH HELP FROM THE LARDLORD.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!