I was wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that produces a sliding glass doorwall where BOTH door panels are removable. We have met with all the big companies (Wallside, H*****s, Weather Guard ect) and all of them have door walls but the stationary portion is not removable for "safety reasons".
Our back door is a double door where both doors swing open. We need this access in order to get furniture, appliances in or out of the house. Its the only opening in the house big enough. the doors are off our kitchen and require clearance in order to open, therefore cutting down on our living space. So the search for a sliding door option begins.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!