I was wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that produces a sliding glass doorwall where BOTH door panels are removable. We have met with all the big companies (Wallside, H*****s, Weather Guard ect) and all of them have door walls but the stationary portion is not removable for "safety reasons".
Our back door is a double door where both doors swing open. We need this access in order to get furniture, appliances in or out of the house. Its the only opening in the house big enough. the doors are off our kitchen and require clearance in order to open, therefore cutting down on our living space. So the search for a sliding door option begins.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects