Wood or Aluminium Framed Picture Window
We're looking at replacing a large arched top picture window. About 65 inches wide by 76 inches tall. Would like a wood framed window, triple glazed, since all the other windows on the main floor of our house are wooden sash windows. We're having trouble finding a manufacturer that deals in this size of window. Everyone wants to break up the space and make it a three piece unit. We like it like it is, one open window. We just want energy efficiency. We've looked at Pella and Marvin. Any ideas?
PLEASE help end my shattered picture window nightmare!
Replace picture window
To Lintel or Not to Lintel!
Replacement window Glass
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!