Wood or Aluminium Framed Picture Window
We're looking at replacing a large arched top picture window. About 65 inches wide by 76 inches tall. Would like a wood framed window, triple glazed, since all the other windows on the main floor of our house are wooden sash windows. We're having trouble finding a manufacturer that deals in this size of window. Everyone wants to break up the space and make it a three piece unit. We like it like it is, one open window. We just want energy efficiency. We've looked at Pella and Marvin. Any ideas?
PLEASE help end my shattered picture window nightmare!
Replace picture window
To Lintel or Not to Lintel!
Replacement window Glass
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight